Monday, July 20, 2009

A real wild cat

I'm really trying to finish this collection: Wildc.a.t.s. from Playmates (year 1994).
I started with Pike in 1998 (probably) bought it from a Park sale, loose, but in great shape. I left him on a shelve and never thought much of him until I found a Spartan online. This collection is really cheap, but also really hard to find in Argentina. After a lot of time I managed to get six characters (Warblade, Maul, Slag and a Daemonite).



Then I started to really look into this collection and found out that, since I don't buy variants the grand total of figures in order to complete it is 13.
In an auction on ebay a friend of mine got me four figures I needed (Grifter, Voodoo, Void and Mr. Majestic):



Only Zealot, Helspont and Black Razor to go. How will it feel to have the complete set?



At least they are going to look great together.

No comments: