Sunday, March 25, 2012

League Business: End of the world buddy

This week's topic: What TV or film character would you like to have at your side during a zombie apocalypse.

Hmm... Let's see...


Nah... Too easy.

OK, since Brian never stated that we had to pick a human I feel an inclination to choose this guy:


The T-800 Terminator is perfect for the job, he doesn't need sleep or food, he can use any kind of weapon and crush zombies with his bare hands while saying stuff like "Hasta la vista, zombie". How cool is that?

But then I felt I was cheating, and, for the first time in my life, decided to look a this issue from a logical point of view.

After many days of pondering, I found out my perfect companion for the zombie apocalypse:


Seth, from Superbad. Now, let me explain. In a zombie apocalypse when you are outnumbered a bazillion to one, you can't really count on silent-ninja-commando-acrobats, one-liner-tobacco-chewing-state-governors or Machine-gun-stepping-strippers, you can only trust in yourself. And because of that, a zombie apocalypse scenario will almost always end in tears.

Well I know myself, I'm a pretty solid guy and, with some luck, I probably can take out a zombie or two before start screaming like a little girl. Then, as Monty Python would say it, you'll have to run away. And the zombies always chase you.

As I said, I'm a solid guy, but not particularly fast. That's why I chose Seth. I know I can outrun Seth.

Check the other members (cup-half-full) picks.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go one Tom. : )

Brian (Cool & Collected) said...

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!